Registered Nurse RN 8 Hour Shifts Available 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a Skilled Nursing Apopka North
About the job
305 E Oak St
Apopka, FL 32703
- AdventHealth Care Centers mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organizations mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be Greater as a Whole
Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
Current Licensed Registered Nurse license in the state
The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.