Director Imaging and Cardiology- AdventHealth Kissimmee - FT
About the job
Director Imaging and CardiologyAdventHealth Kissimmee
- AdventHealth Kissimmee is a 162-bed community-focused hospital
- Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
- The team here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange Counties
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded to include a new medical office building, patient tower, and new main entrance
- Full Time 8a 5p M- F
- Operations and strategic leadership oversight for the Imaging and Cardiology department for several hospitals within the Central Florida Division-South.
- Execution of regional initiatives driving clinical excellence for Imaging and Cardiology services across emergency, inpatient, surgical, and outpatient settings.
- Financial oversight of a multi-million-dollar revenue and expense budget with performance accountability as demonstrated by achieving financial goals including efficiency improvement and supply management.
- Hires, orients, evaluates, and rewards/disciplines leadership for the Imaging and Cardiology department. Oversees all human resource activities within the department. Maintains high staff engagement as demonstrated by employee engagement scores/staff retention rates.
- Ensures exceptional patient experience is achieved in assigned areas as demonstrated by achievement of patient experience results.
- Bachelors Degree in Radiology, Health Care Administration or related field
- Masters Degree in Radiology, Health Care Administration or related field
- Three (3) years experience managing in a procedural and/or clinical setting
- Five (5) years clinical experience within Imaging or Cardiology
- Imaging or Cardiology management experience
- Experience working with physicians
- Project management experience
- ARRT credentials in at least one modality
- State of Florida licensure in Imaging Modality
- Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International
The Director of Imaging and Cardiology is responsible for the operational and strategic leadership for Imaging and Cardiology department at several hospitals within the Central Florida Division-South and hospital based outpatient imaging spaces. Responsible for all diagnostic and procedural Imaging and Cardiovascular services offered at hospital location(s) (CT, MRI, General X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Womens Medicine, Support, PET/CT, Angiography, Cath Lab, Interventional CT, X-ray Specials, Interventional Ultrasound). Works closely with Campus Administration, Cardiology and Imaging Service Line Leadership, Cardiologist and Radiologist Leadership, and the Imaging department management team in developing strategic and operational plans to meet the community and medical staff needs. Involvement in the development of annual capital, building and renovation plans to meet Imaging and Cardiology department needs at the Campus. Supports a culture of continuous improvement that promotes and defines program excellence in the five areas of: Clinical, Service, Team, Market and Finance. Is a part of the management team responsible for expanded partner development and relationships. Meets with customers, partners, and team members to assure service levels are maintained. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.